Group discussion > Stuff I need to get rid of...

Stuff I need to get rid of...

crobinson
2358 days ago

FREE - A4 Scanner with Printer (but printer rollers aren't working, so just scanner then!)

FREE - Two clean Car seats for Older Children (Guess 3yrs+), Washed covers and tidy, never broken etc

FREE - 12 x Old Ordnance Survey maps of varoius places in the South West - Great for collage or arty project

What I would like: Some support (1 hour at most) with Html, Css for my new website.

Much appreciated,

Caroline

Rob Follett
2357 days ago

Hi Caroline,

There's much more info on Falmouth LETS' own website about joining and using the group - these pages on CAF are intended as a pointer to it.

You'll need to join Falmouth LETS to trade with its members (one off charge of £4 to £8). Once you've done so, trades can be done online at http://falmouthlets.org.uk - see info pages for more detail including application form. There's also an email list to reach all members direct. If you give me a bell (number on website) I can fast track this for you - joining fee and app form can be given to Lorely or myself.

Happy to give support re HTML (over 15yrs exp) and CSS (less experienced).

LETS is great for skills exchange, goods can be traded too.

I'm sure you're also aware of Falmouth's Freecycle group for giving things away, but others may not be so here's the link - Freecycle Falmouth

Cheers,

Rob